MY Dive Boat

MY Dive Boat
Avalon for lunch

Monday, June 14, 2010

Two Bugs Pair of Boobs Three Cops A True Life Adventure From a Couple Years Back - Enjoy!

 The Adventure Below Happened One Perfect Night Lobster Diving a Couple Years Back :

I knew I should have gone farther south. . . . . . . .

Brooks in Laguna -

Conditions are perfect.

I start to rig up.

Then I hear it . . the tell tale sign of f*cked people walking up the stairs.

One white guy, One Black guy, One Black Chick

Start to scream at each other -

Get this the chick is fucking pisssed that they will not tag team her on the sand -

I'm in my towel watching this go down from ten feet away.

Turn my back for one second and the chick is right next to me sitting in the back corner of my van.

Black Chick to me -
"What do you think of my tits??"

She pulls her top down . . . inches from me ( they were nice )

Black chick looking at the dudes -
"I can f*ck who I want"

The dudes
" F*ck you"

The chick stumbles over and cracks the white guy in the face ,

knocks him down

Black guy is laughing

Chick starts to kick the white guy against the cement . . .

She starts to friggin cry????

and jumps back into my van

The black guy is coming my way

She is now crawling out the front of the van

I grab one of my sticks , the kind I like to hit people with . . .

Guy aborts his mission with me and goes back to his buddy on the ground
She heads back for more this time with the black guy - starts wailing on him . .
Black chick screaming crying . .
"why won't you fuck me??????"

Dawns on me that I am in Laguna I don't need to beat up drunks we have cops here that do a much better job -

Flipped the cell phone open before I hung up the laguna pd were there in force.

Again I am still in my towel

Laguna Pd just go to town on them totally rousting them it is great

They toss the chick in the back of the car hand cuffed
Right out of COPS she starts banging her head against the window

this is funny

They mace the bitch

I am laughing now

It just gets better

OOPPPPSSSS she has a crack pipe

Cops are great total pros hauled them all away

Now into the dive

Viz is great managed two fatties

Heading out for a second dive right now.

Dave

I can still picture the chick's half sand encrusted face , she must have taken a few diggers heading up the stairs -
Still can't get the picture out of my head  if  I had to fight I was in a towel . . . .  the towel would have come off in a fight . . . I'm in Laguna . . . nothing like cops rolling up on a naked white guy fighting  two other dudes . . . .Threesome gone bad!!! But thankfully that never happened :)

Cheers

Dave

1 comment: